Your U Card is your official University of Minnesota ID.
Your U Card gives you access to secured buildings on campus based on your role/status at the University. Your U Card will also give you access to different services on campus. Lastly, your U Card can also be used to access accounts that are attached to your U Card.
Taking Care Of Your U Card
- Store your U Card in a protective sleeve or case
- Keep your U Card in a secure place
- Monitor your U Card account balances
- Carry your U card with you on campus
- Punch a hole in your U Card
- Lend your U Card to anyone
- Scratch the magnetic stripe
- Put your U Card near a magnet