Secured Building Access

The U Card Office does not assign door access. If you need access to a certain building, you will need to contact Residential Life or the building access coordinator to request access.

If you currently have door access and you receive a replacement U Card, your door access will automatically transfer over to your new replacement U Card.

  • Swipe access – transfers over within 15 min
  • Tap access (proximity reader) – Can take up to 24 hours